The two biggest things that travellers want, according to Airbnb, are a unique place to sleep and some sun.
Destinations like Belize, Turks and Caicos and Australia dominate the list of the company’s most coveted destinations.
Treehouses, meanwhile, top the list of most in demand properties. A cottage in B.C. made the list as well.
“Small is the new big,” reads a release from Airbnb.
The top 10 wish-listed property types are:
The top 10 cities with the most wish-listed homes are:
1-Belize City, Belize
4-Turks and Caicos
7-San Juan, Puerto Rico
8-Margaret River, Australia
9-Jervis Bay, Australia
10-Tamarindo, Costa Rica
1. Secluded Intown Treehouse in Atlanta, Georgia
2. The Seashell House ~ Casa Caracol in Mexico
3. Casa Barthel in Tuscany, Italy
4. Unique Cob Cottage in Mayne Island, BC, Canada
5. Aroma(n)tica TreehouseinMonferrato in San Salvatore Monferrato, Alessandria, Italy
6. Mushroom Dome Cabin in Aptos, CA
7. Pirates of the Caribbean Getaway in Topanga Canyon, CA
8. Balian Treehouse with private pool in Bali
9. Brand New Mini Loft in Rome, Italy
10. Off the Gridit House, in Pioneertown, CA